Mr Armano, can I call you David?
David [amongst other things] creates diagrams that simplify this quagmire of information that we try to make sense of on a daily basis. These ‘informational graphics’ make the complex simple and provide [me] a way to frame my thinking. The following diagrams aren’t in any particular order. They’ve been chosen: either because they make me laugh, or they help my brain give birth to ideas and new ways to approach a challenge.
I found them on flickr, there’s currently 78 visual thinking diagrams
… and David, thanks for the hard work and the fact that you share the way you think.
1. Jump aboard the social media train!!
2. Brilliant articulation of the digital media landscape
3. But I’m an expert!
4. Stairway to [brand] heaven
5. Big ideas vs. micro strategies
6. Please no one
7. Day in the life
8. Spin that wheel
9. Touch my points
10. Could be me, apart from the leather wrist band and night vision contacts